Features & Enhancements
• Deal creation options – Pro account users now have the option to create a deal without the requirement to invite a seller. The seller can now be invited at any step in the transaction.
• Pro users can edit and upload documents to activities in steps that are locked.
• APA/SPA Deferment – If APA/SPA is not selected upon deal creation, there is a new button to added to transactional steps so the decision can be made at that time.
• Improved design for badges designating status of uploaded documents, DRAFT/FINAL.
• Upon account creation a pro user is taken to the master dashboard rather than the resources page.
• Changed the link for the resources button to https://www.dealmaker360.com/resources
• Added action item language to the deal overview when all the activities in Negotiate Terms are ignored
• Final Due Diligence steps updated to ensure they are assigned to the proper transactional buyer rather than the first active buyer.
• The halt transaction modal has been updated with working exit icon.
• Resolved a minor bug that effected step activities assignment and editing of custom activities.