The Business Profile, located on the Left Navigation Bar, collects important information about your business and presents it to interested Buyers using the Marketing Website and Business Snapshot Tools. To learn more about the Marketing Website and Business Snapshot, please visit the help pages.
We recommend that you fully fill out the Business Profile. If you do not have all of the information available, you may return to fill out the information later.
Sections: There are five sections to complete in the Business Profile. You may click on the name of any section at the top of the Business Profile. This will take you directly to that section.
- Business Overview: contains business name, address, year established and more.
- Primary Contact: contains basic primary contact information.
- Financial Statement: contains basic financial history.
- Customers & Operations: contains basic information on operations that an interested buyer would want to see.
Image Gallery: Add images to increase the appeal of your Marketing Website
Buttons: Located in the bottom left of the Business Profile section.
- Next: This button is a shortcut to the next section.
Edit: This button will enable edit mode and allow you to input your information into the Business Profile.
Upload Image Function: Located on the Image Gallery section of the Business Profile.
- Upload: You may upload multiple images to your Business Profile in DealMaker360.
- Edit Button: This button will enable edit mode and allow you to input your information into the Business Profile.
Help: User may click on the question mark at any time to retrieve a help bubble that has information related to the current DealMaker process.