The Buyer Requests/NDA widget shows you interested buyers who are seeking approval to view your sensitive due diligence documents. You may also invite any potential buyers through this widget.
Interested Buyers need to ask for permission from a Seller to learn more about the business.
Buyers will need to sign an NDA through our system to see any information beyond the Business Snapshot. Once you have approved their request, then they will have the ability to view all documents that you have uploaded during the first Step, Prepare for Sale.
- Buyer Information Display: On the widget, you will see the Buyer’s name, email address and phone number.
- Action Menu: Interested Buyers need to ask for permission from a Seller to learn more about the business. When you see a Request, use the action menu to do the following:
- Approve the Request: Use your best judgement to verify that the email address, Buyer name and email address are valid. Feel free to reach out and validate the Buyer interest before approving their request.
- View Related Documents: If there is an NDA associated with the request, you may take the time to view and affirm the initials on the NDA.
- Remove the Buyer: If the email address, phone number, or name look suspicious or you do not trust the buyer, use this button to deny their request